A customer focused business based South of Norwich is looking for a Credit Controller to add value to the sales ledger team. Working collaboratively with the finance team whilst building strong external relationships, the Credit Controller will be responsible for the following duties:
* Monitoring and resolving credit issues subject to company policy
* Process payments promptly and accurately
* Assist with the chasing of overdue invoices
* Deputising for management in their absence
* Resolving telephone enquiries and maintaining a high level of customer service
* Liaising with other teams and departments
The ideal candidate will have previous credit control and/or customer service experience with some finance knowledge. There is scope for development in the role and someone with good organisational and administrative skills coupled with high levels of numeracy and literacy will also be considered.
If you would like to find out more about this role then please contact Graham or Angie at Atkinson Moss.