Junior Account Executive - Advertising
In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, you will join a well-established and renowned advertising and communications agency based in Central London. This integrated advertising agency works across digital media and print for clients ranging from large FMCG corporations to financial services and holiday resorts.
Looking for Account Executive graduate jobs? They are now on the lookout for a bright and enthusiastic graduate to join their team as a Junior Account Executive on a 6-month paid placement.
In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, you will be working across three major accounts and gain experience in a fast-paced, challenging role within all aspects of the communications and advertising process. This is the ideal way to kick-start a graduate career in advertising, while working alongside leading industry professionals in a client-facing role, offering you the chance to learn a great deal and become an important member of the team.
Please note this is a 6-month paid placement with huge scope to move into a permanent position.
In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Supporting senior colleagues in pitching and presenting to a range of key clients
- Helping to develop new business leads
- Onboarding new clients
- Reporting directly to the agency's Managing Director
- Taking charge of project administration
- Assisting in all aspects of account management across 3 key accounts
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2:1 degree from a Russell Group university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong interest in digital media, particularly advertising
- Work experience in an advertising, PR or marketing role
- A solid understanding of social media
- A shar eye for detail and motivated by success
- An upbeat personality - someone who is personable, bubbly and keen to form part of this small and vibrant company!
What else is on offer?
- A first step towards a career in advertising, with the chance to work with seasoned advertising professionals i.e. the Managing Director who has 30 years' experience
- Ideally located offices in Knightsbridge, Central London
- The chance to join the team on a permanent basis following a 6-month placement
- Exposure to all aspects of an advertising agency, which includes working with a wide range of clients
Looking for Account Executive graduate jobs? Don't miss out on this opportunity to leap into the world of advertising and apply for this Junior Account Executive graduate job in London today!