A basic salary of £18,000 - £23,000 per annum including various benefits
Bluecrest Health Screening is one of the fastest growing private health companies in the UK. We deliver innovative and tailored health screening solutions to both the corporate and private sector.
We have recently moved to a shiny new office in the heart of Worthing and we are all very excited! You will be working with a great team who create a great working environment. Being in central Worthing, we have access to local shops and lots of parking nearby so lunch is never too far away.
So if you are passionate about health and fitness, flexible, hardworking with a passion for customer service please apply today.
We are looking at both full time and part time applicants for this position.
About the role…
As an Accounts Assistant, you’ll be working closely with the Business Support Manager to assist within the finance function. You will be raising and sending sales invoices, reconciling credit card statements, payment allocations and creating expenses and credit card journals.
You’ll need to have done a similar role previously and be able to work to own initiative. Making great experiences happen for customers is your top priority as customer service is our top priority, which means you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, all the time, every time.
A few things you’ll need...
- A solid work history, ideally within finance
- You’ll be great at problem solving and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- You’ll need to be a quick learner and able to adapt as required
- A strong knowledge of IT as well as a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
What you’ll get in return...
- A basic salary of £18,000 - £23,000 per annum including various benefits
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know to be able to be the very best
- 4 free health screenings per year as well as a range of flexible benefits via You at Work which includes discounts and offers on retail and restaurants, Gymflex and much more
- Lots of fun of course! You will have the opportunity to be involved in social activities throughout the year to make friends and build relationships
More about us…
Bluecrest Health Screening was founded to fill a gap in the private health screening sector for an affordable, convenient option that meets the highest clinical standards for reporting. Having reached its fifth year, the company is now going through a sustained and exciting period of growth and expansion.
We currently screen around 50,000 customers in over 2000 pop up clinics across the UK and Ireland including Southern Ireland and we provide the very best in health screenings. Bluecrest can screen for a range of different factors including heart disease, ECG, diabetes, cholesterol, vital organ functions as well as some cancers.
Now is a great time to join us as we continue to expand our household and corporate customers and get settled into the new office!