Process Development Technologist
Our FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) client is looking for two Process Development Technologists. They are a market leader in the food manufacturing industry. They have many factories across the UK. It is to join their team based in one of their North West London sites.
- To conducts factory trials to the required quality standard and timescales. Liaises with Lead Process Development Technologist & Process Development Manager to ensure clarity on trial expectations.
- Liaises with Operations team to schedule trial timings and ensure ingredients batching are completed & accurate.
- Liaises with Procurement team to ensure all raw materials/packaging available for trials.
- Signs off products from factory trial internally with Process and Development teams
- Collates relevant data from trials to review with Senior/ Lead Process Development Technologist
- Ensures all factory trial products are sent for shelf-life, nutritional, organoleptic, cooking instructions and transit trial.
- To generates photo-standard / product standard paperwork.
- To support the Operations and Technical teams with product launches, in relation to new raw materials, new packaging and production. Collates launch samples.
- Supports with internal and external customer visits
- Evaluates products post launch to ensure processes from trial remain valid and make improvements where required.
- To operate in a safe working manner and support the business on continuous improvement in relation to health, safety and the environment.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification in food/science.
- Have a background working in Quality or in Health & Safety environment
- Strong computer skills
- Highly organised and attention to details.
- Driven and enthusiasm
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
One of the positions is to work Monday from Friday and the other role is to work from Sunday to Thursday.
The site location is based in North West London.
Salary is £27,000 per annum.
If the role matches your profile, please apply now.