Maintenance Team Leader
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer withexperience of all plant/equipment used within the refining and packing areas? Are you ready for a new challenge? Then read on as this could be the role for you!
The company is looking for talented, motivated and flexible Maintenance Engineer to take on the role of being a Team Leader to join their team in London. They're looking for passionate, talented people who can help drive the businesses to success. People, who innovate, create, lead and inspire. As they set the bar high, and expect that their people do too. The company is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods.
The Maintenance Engineer will be working on numerous amounts of jobs such as…
- Carrying out reactive maintenance when required by plant priorities.
- Provide cost estimates for improvement projects and generate capital requests for these projects.
- Supervise maintenance activities optimizing available on site resources and contractors to ensure expedient, high quality repairs, servicing and improvement projects.
- Self motivated with desire for continual personal development.
- Demonstrates ability for problem solving and providing long term solutions. Multi-skilled across a range of engineering trades.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety & environmental systems & procedures
- Experience of planning and organising engineering tasks often involving contractor resources.Experience
- Comparable experience of maintenance within an automated continuous process environment, which includes PLC and HT systems.
- Experience of Predictive/Preventative maintenance techniques and regimes.
- Preferably an HNC/NVQ 4 in an engineering discipline, at least BTEC/ONC in relevant discipline. Hours- 4 on 4 off, days and nights
Closing Date- 27/07/2017
Not only will you be working for one of the country's leading food manufacturers you'll also get to work for a company that really does put people at the core.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.