Junior In-house Co/Com/Compliance Lawyer role - Immediate start
Our client is a London based technology infrastructure company with major international operations. They are seeking a Co/Com/Compliance lawyer for a junior level position in their small but growing legal team in West London. You should have a good base (ideally c.1-3yrs) of relevant co/com experience and be available to start immediately or on short notice.
Reporting to the General Counsel, you will have wide ranging responsibilities in this blended commercial, corporate and compliance role including:
- Managing 'Know Your Customer’ and Due Diligence requests from stakeholders.
- Reviewing, advising on and drafting amendments to commercial contracts (e.g. procurement, supply and sales agreements).
- Providing support on corporate governance and company secretarial tasks and administering a corporate entity management system
- Supporting on corporate and financing transactions (e.g. M&A, debt/equity funding etc.)
- Helping to ensure business compliance relevant laws and internal policies and procedures.
You should be proactive, keen to take the initiative and as a junior member of the team must be prepared to be thrown in at the deep end and assist on matters as they arise. You will need strong attention to detail, excellent administrative and IT skills, a positive and flexible attitude, good communication skills and ability to work under pressure. Plan is for teh role to be offered initially as a fixed term contract with a view to later becoming permanent. Salary level is expected to be around the £60/65k mark.
The client is keen to progress with this role as soon as possible so if you feel you are suited please respond without delay using the Apply button on this web site. We will contact strong candidates to discuss the role but are not able to respond to every application. If you have not been contacted within a week then please presume your application is not on being progressed on this occasion.