UX Designer Global eCommerce Company Up to £70k
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a UX Designer to help lead the growth and platform transformation of a leading global auctioning company who are looking to take on the eCommerce giants (like Amazon) as well as putting eBay on the back foot. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a genuine impact on the development and growth of a business bringing in £7.5 million each year.
- Your main responsibility will be to redesign all four company platforms that will provide customers with an excellent journey.
- Lead projects from a UX perspective
- Break down the UX process and justify your designs for internal/external stakeholders
You will have:
- The ability to deliver multiple designs to shift company dynamics.
- Experience covering the entire UX process (mockups, wireframes, prototypes etc.)
- Strong communication skills and be able to effectively break down UX to the internal teams.
- A proven track record designing customer-centric cross-platform applications and web pages with successful results.
- An outstanding portfolio that you are genuinely proud of.
- Very generous salary
- 25 days holiday
- PMI - including dental.
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Interest-free travel loans
- Pension scheme (6%)