Rate - Up to £35,000p/a basic salary (£125K potential on-target earnings)
Location - London City, U.K.
Our client is based in the heart of London and is an award-winning Information Security and Risk Management company with over 15 years’ experience in educating, helping and protecting their clients from the many security threats to their data out there.
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Sales Executive to join their information security risk management & testing consultancy. The position requires sales of life-cycle IT security consultancy service portfolio consisting of: threat assessments and risk analyses; PCI, DPA and ISO compliance; user and network security policies and procedures; secure architecture design; installation and configuration; vulnerability assessments; security penetration testing; business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
The role requires a focussed, hungry, results-oriented producer to capture existing pipeline opportunities and meet targets. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter; aggressive and able to work under pressure and meet targets. Delivery performance will be punctual and well rewarded.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
- 3-5 years sales experience (information risk and compliance services preferred)
- Cold call and telemarketing experience
- Strong office organisational and management skills
- Sophisticated, flexible communication and presentation skills
- String written and proposal development skills
- Proven, qualified sales track record
- Able to successfully work under pressure, to targets and deadlines
- Dedicated team member that will make a positive difference from day one
- Salesforce CRM Experience
Minimum 3 Year Experience in:
- Threat Assessments,
- Risk Analyses,
- PCI, DPA & ISO-27001,
- Vulnerability Assessments,
- Penetration Testing,
- Information Risk & Compliance Services