- Position: The Director of a Consultancy is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work on a new range of Residential, New Build developments across London.
- Role: The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for pre and post contract services on Residential projects valuing up to £200 million.
- Person: The Quantity Surveyor will have a minimum of 3/4 years QS consultancy experience. Employer's Agent or Project Management experience is beneficial.
A friendly and team orientated Consultancy based in London, a short distance from Charing Cross Station, is seeking a Quantity Surveyor who can support the Senior Quantity Surveyors after a surge of new work.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be able to hit the ground running and shall be confident in their ability to provide pre & post contract services on residential projects.
The Consultancy will also provide practical experience of project management and employer agent services within a variety of sectors.
Ideally, a minimum of 3/4 years UK consultancy experience, with a track record of providing pre and post contract services on a range of residential projects.
A RICS accredited degree, Chartered, or committed to the APC.
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent career progression
- APC support and training
- Pay review after passing your probation
- Professional memberships paid for
- Pension scheme
- Laptop & mobile phone
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking to work on projects up to £200 million, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / London / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / MRICS / Contract Administration / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Project Management / Employer's Agent