Digital Marketing Manager - IT and Data Services - Central London - Up to £40k
Digital Marketing Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
The Digital Marketing Manager will need to have a firm grasp on online strategy, content creation and a passion for getting results.
An ability to generate actionable leads and see marketing plans through to the end is an absolute must. We are a sales lead company and marketing works very closely with this business function, partnering to enable sales.
As a Marketing Manager, you should be able to design and complete engaging campaigns that will capture new audiences and bring exposure to the brand name.
Main responsibilities will consist of:
- Create and maintain marketing plans in conjunction with senior management to help support and achieve business unit goals.
- Manage and drive marketing campaigns and projects from concept to execution.
- Manage budgets using wisely and effectively to achieve results.
- Create and maintain presentations, brochures, sales aids and other materials, both in print and online.
- Develop and maintain the digital marketing strategy, including websites and emails to complement other activity.
- Determine thought leadership topics of interest in line with business strategy and produce relevant content for blog, web and e-books.
- Design and execute e-marketing campaigns that align with sales strategies and analyse their results to improve future campaigns.
- Working with the sales team to help create new and exciting sales initiatives and packages to take to market to promote specific products and services.
- Communicate new product launches to the market and existing customers to create upsell opportunities.
- Managing existing CRM and whilst providing engaging content.
- Ongoing lead generation activity and lead nurturing.
The right candidate will have the following experience and skill set:
- PPC Campaign development and management
- SEO Optimisation
- Email Marketing familiar with sales force and/or Mailchimp
- Content creation, Copywriting & design skills
- Events planning and delivery experience
- CRM management (Microsoft CRM/Salesforce)
- Website management, CMS experience should be familiar with wix/ wordpress etc.
- SEO Optimisation: 2 years
- Marketing: 3 years
- working with wix/wordpress: 1 year
- Digital Marketing: 2 years