Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life sciences recruiter focused on finding and placing outstanding candidates across Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA. We work proactively and with integrity, communicate in a professional and honest manner and invest time to understand and match the exact requirements of our clients and candidates.
Our highly selective clients trust us to source and secure interim and permanent candidates who’ll make a real difference to the success of their business. Our candidates, the best in the industry, often choose to work with us exclusively because we offer the best opportunities in their specialist field.
Driven by results, we have plans to expand across different global regions and markets and have confidence in our ability to grow successfully through our core focus.
Under the direction of the Management Accountant you will be responsible for collection of monies from designated sales ledger; maximise cash collection and minimise the risk of bad debt.
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding monies on designated sales ledgers
- Maintain strong working relationships with customer base through phone, email
- Liaise closely with the recruitment team and Managers on difficult accounts to ensure issues are resolved promptly and amicably including chasing Purchase orders
- Despatch of monthly statements and accompanying letters, copy invoices and timesheets as required, and the production of aged debtor lists.
- Responsible for related correspondence and replies thereto and monitoring disputed accounts including recommendation for legal action, providing sufficient back up to to the Management Accountant
- Responsibility of filing and updating correspondence on designated sales ledgers.
- Responsibility for sales invoice delivery and assist with manual invoicing process.
- Ad hoc assignments as required.
This position will provide the Credit Controller with plenty of opportunity to develop their role as the business grows into other areas, and so is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career. Contact us now with your CV to apply.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.