Account Cleaning Manager
Role: Account Cleaning Manager
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/03135 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Our Client is an established and dedicated Soft Services provider who pride themselves in delivering a 5* cleaning service to a range of clients across the South East of England. Due to their continued success within the industry, they are now recruiting for an Account Cleaning Manager for a multi-million-pound contract.
- To manage all operational requirements of a prestigious account in a professional and customer orientated manner
- To have full responsibility of employees and ensure that all company and client policies are adhered to
- To enhance the company and clients repeating through delivering a 5* cleaning operation at all times
- To have control of all matters regarding Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and Training within the contract
- To ensure all services provided are within budget, efficient and cost effective
- To develop key relationships with employees, stakeholders and the client to ensure that the company values, ethics and objectives are driven throughout the contract
- To demonstrate an innovative and forward thinking approach to the contract to drive contract and service development
- To assist the company with new business and tender requirements, lead implementation and mobilisation where required
- To identify new business opportunities for growth within the existing contract and potential new business
- To ensure all audits and reports are completed accurately and correctly before submission to required personnel.
- Strong customer and client focus - must have experience in customer facing Facilities Management environment
- Evidence of managing performance and identifying improvements through the use of management data
- Team Player
- Communication - good level written, oral communications skills
- An influential communicator
- Proven track record of achievement
- Demonstrates experience of coordinating and supervising soft services and full awareness of H&S issues.
- Proven ability to motivate, inspire and develop a team of people
- Ability to interface across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.