Senior Business Analysts (Business Systems)
Our client is a Global publishing company seeking a Senior Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst to deliver world class ecommerce, business systems and publishing systems projects. Role involves applying best practice business analysis techniques to produce business requirements and functional specifications using tools such Confluence, JIRA, Visio etc.
Must have skills:-
- 5+ years business analysis / business systems analysis gained in medium / large organisations with business system projects.
- Advanced experience in writing business requirement documents and functional specs, building business cases and user stories
- knowledge of working in structured environments would be required (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall etc)
- Exposure to the full software development life cycle.
- Experience of process improvement
Desirable / non-essential skills:-
- e-commerce or publishing sector experience
- International project teams (note: very minimal travel in this role)
- Experience of working with third party software vendors (e.g. collaborating on design)
- Capturing system integration requirements
- BA certification such as CCBA, CBAP, PMI-PBA or an International Diploma in Business Analysis
Role: London based role is part of a team who are based in London, California and Delhi (Note: very little travel for this role). Role involves working closely with internal teams, stakeholders and external business partners to deliver a variety of systems, particularly large scale e-commerce, business systems and publishing systems. The role will further extend to business adoption and change management activities.
Client: Our client is a leading multinational publishing company with a friendly and vibrant working environment. You’ll be surrounded by motivated and passionate team members and even though this is a fast paced, cutting edge environment the level of staff turnover is extremely low, which is a credit to their fantastic, family friendly work environment, collaborative management and recognition of the importance of a work/life balance and need for continual career/ skills development of their staff. You’ll be working with a great team on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects with a company that leads in it’s market sector.
Salary: £55-65k + bonus + excellent benefits package
Search Keywords only: BPR, business process reengineering, process improvement, e-commerce, ecommerce, ERP, Business Systems, Publishing Systems, Confluence, JIRA, Visio, A2R, Ingenta, Vista Solutions, Publishing, Media, Publications, ecommerce, efulfilment, business systems analyst, business process analyst, BA, Business Analysis, BCS International Diploma of Business Analysis or IIBA CBAP.