Digital Ad Operations Manager
Digital Ad Operations Manager | Salary £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits | Online Gaming Sector | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Digital Ad Operations Manager for one of Europe´s fastest growing iGaming businesses based in London, UK.
The Digital Marketing Department is responsible for Group's global digital footprint, including traffic generation and conversion across all online and mobile channels globally
The Digital Ad Operations Manager will utilise their technical knowledge and take responsibility for troubleshooting, driving and developing the Group's digital advertising operations function across desktop, tablet, mobile and video.
Digital Ad Operations Manager Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To be the central point of contact for all technical issues and troubleshooting
- Maintain and develop Ad Server solutions as well as other third party software solutions
- Ownership of campaign trafficking, tagging / tracking and ad serving
- Manage the overall technical and operational output of advertising operations across display, programmatic & Mobile.
- Devise and promote operational best practices across all digital channels.
- Work with team on raising practical skills on trafficking, tag management, reporting, creative QA.
- Manage creative set up, trafficking new banners and XML feeds on all campaigns.
- Ensure ad-serving and tracking requirements are executed accurately from start to finish.
- Collaborate with the display team and relevant parties (such as design & media agencies) to drive operational efficiencies in ad-serving, reporting and analytics.
- Support the team with any technical requirements e.g. Ad Tech vendor selection, bespoke reporting, demand side platforms, data management platforms, ad-serving, attribution platforms.
Digital Ad Operations Manager requirements:
- Digital ad operations experience; within an agency, media owner or in-house.
- An excellent understanding of the advertising technology landscape.
- Hands-on ad server experience (DoubleClick, Flashtalking, Sizmek etc.).
- Understanding of demand-side platforms (MediaMath, RocketFuel, App Nexus, etc.).
- Understanding of tag management solutions (GTM, Ensighten, Qubit, etc.).
- Understanding of Data feeds in particular XML feeds.
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry.
Our client offers Sportsbook, Casino and Bingo products on an international level. As the business develops into new markets, this has an impact on the support functions resulting in great progression and development for ambitious and hard working candidates.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on .
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.