Senior Information Security Analyst - Fortune Listed Co.
Oliver James Associates seek to recruit a Senior Information Security Analyst for their global Fortune listed client - a recognised leader in the information healthcare services sector based in London. The role pays up to £50,000 plus pension, bonus and flexible benefits.
- Conduct reviews of contractual clauses related to information security in third-party agreements with clients or suppliers.
Perform risk assessments of new and existing vendors to identify and report on their information security posture, including identification of gaps and recommended remedial actions.
- Support identification and assessment of information security events, including alerts, incidents, data breaches and emerging risks.
- Provide information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information and systems.
- Assess information security risks and collaborate with wider teams to create response plans. Support co-ordination of plans and carry out response activities as required.
- Participate in global and local incident response and investigation activities.
- Take part in security assessments of systems and applications using risk assessment methodologies to evaluate vulnerabilities.
- Participate in cross-functional assignments during implementation of information assurance program elements for business units and/or functions.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in Information Security, Risk Management, IT Controls or other related area.
- Experience in risk assessment, information security controls, information security architecture, network security, information security governance.
- Experience of participating in cross-functional collaboration.
- High level of accountability and ability to execute; familiar with estimating and planning own work effort including recognizing and escalating risks and issues in relation to delivery; attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, excellent team player and collaborator
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Working knowledge of IT governance frameworks and standards such as CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001