Category Marketing Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Category Marketing Manager to join the team at our Head Office in Christchurch, Dorset. The successful candidate will be rewarded with £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
Hobbycraft are the largest arts and crafts retailer in the UK and our customers at the heart of everything we do. This is a great opportunity for a highly organised individual with a passion for craft and making, who wants to make a difference. If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you!
Our Papercraft category is important in attracting some of our most valuable customers. We are looking for a Category Marketing Manager to join our Customer team to take Papercraft forward, delivery exciting new ranges online that meets the customers’ needs, and fulfilling the customers’ appetite for inspiration every day!
Your responsibilities as our Category Marketing Manager:
- Immersed in the Papercraft customer mindset and a keen maker yourself; you will drive performance by working with the Commercial and Ecommerce teams to grow range online, across a diverse portfolio of brands.
- You will be responsible for inspiring customers with ideas every week and planning out the communications across key marketing channels, such as E-Mail and social media.
- You will need to underpin all plans with ongoing performance analysis and customer feedback.
The ideal Category Marketing Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience within category marketing, online retail and customer experience
- Highly organised with demonstrable experience of delivering new activity
- Passionate about creativity and able to bring products to life through marketing and inspirational content
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in dealing with suppliers directly
- Ability to influence stakeholders both internally and externally
What do we offer the successful Category Marketing Manager?
- 25% Discount Card for Hobbycraft Stores and Haskins Garden Centre
- Free Onsite Parking
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) with an increase each holiday year
- Company pension contributions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Continuous training and development
- Competitive Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
If you think you have what it takes to join our team as our Category Marketing Manager, then apply today!
We look forward to reviewing your application!