Head of Paraplanning - London
Head of Paraplanning - London up to £70,000
My client are an independent investment advisory and financial planning practice. They are based within London and specialise in advising private individuals and trusts, predominantly focusing upon the Bar and solicitors.
Through team growth my client is seeking a Senior Paraplanner professional that must have management experience to take charge and lead the Paraplanning function. You would be in charge of general operations of the team including workload & KPI's and also be involved in strategic projects such as systems, suitability templates and appropriate procedures.
- A career Paraplanner
- Have a very good understanding of market offerings
- Can demonstrate that you regularly use your own initiative and autonomy in decision making in your current role
- Ideally have had experience within the Investment Committee or at least contributed largely to the same
- Be able to write to a high standard
- Have had extensive experience of Avelo, Excel, FE Analytics and Cashflow forecasting
- Ideally strong on their feet since you will be called into client meetings frequently
- Highly technical
- A problem solver
- You must show an interest in wider aspects such as current affairs, politics etc since you will be engaging at a high level with clients.
To be considered for this position you must be Level 4 Diploma qualified and ideally be Chartered or working towards Chartered. You will need to have relevant career exposure including being in charge of a Paraplanner team in other Financial Planning organisations.
This role would look to pay a basic of up to £70,000 plus bonus & benefits.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation who are market leaders in what they do.
If you are interested role and would like to apply then please send through your up to date CV or call for more information.