Financial Accountant - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage month end/quarter end process.
- Monthly Aged Debtor and Aged Creditors analysis and reconcile to Trial Balance.
- Audit and authorise fortnightly payment runs.
- Manage and mentor the Accounts Assistant and carry out regular Personal Development Reviews to support this.
- Preparation of management accounts and assist in quarterly management reporting to include prepayments and accruals.
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations, including posting FX adjustments.
- Sign off invoices and check accounts assistants work;
- Manage sales invoicing process.
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers;
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated statutory accounts;
- Assist with statutory audit queries.
Payroll & Tax
- Management of payroll
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT returns and maintain VAT control accounts.
- Manage and maintain the Group Pension Plan and complete the monthly submission to pension provider.
Experience and skillset required:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified would be beneficial
- Good communication skills are essential
- All round Accounts experience are essential.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role and have the relevant experience then do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.