Senior Media Research Analyst
Senior Media Research Analyst
Canary Wharf, London
£27,200 per annum with excellent company benefits
As a Senior Research Analyst (SRA) within our Analysis and Insights team you will be responsible for the delivery of an agreed measurement and analysis service across a portfolio of the organisation’s core and key customers. Through building strong and effective relationships with key contacts and internal stakeholders you will ensure the ongoing success of programmes and allow for the maximisation of opportunities for innovation and growth.
The SRA will manage small account teams and be responsible for the performance of Data Analysts and Research Analysts across multiple customer accounts, taking the lead in ensuring the high quality of customer reports and delivery of exceptional customer service.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Liaise with customers to ascertain account specifications, defining requirements and priorities
- Design and communicate a plan to deliver the customer brief within pre-agreed timeframes
- Delegate tasks and manage the Analysis team to ensure that deadlines are adhered to, and perform quality control measure to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld
- Manage / contribute to the production and delivery of customer reports and ensure reports are delivered to the highest possible standard and meet required timeline
- Work closely with both the internal team and customer liaisons to ensure satisfaction and address and resolve queries
- Attend and lead off-site customer meetings
- Report on quality of customer specific analysis components to the operation management team, and feedback to team individuals
- Project administration tasks including: invoicing, cost monitoring and profitability modelling
- Identifying opportunities to grow customer accounts organically by up-selling or cross-selling
- Provide training and coaching for junior team members
Essential skills and experience:
- Professional experience in an analytical environment or similar preferred
- Proven ability to achieve results on time and within budget.
- Understands the basic tools of continuous improvement, work process redesign, or reengineering.
- Strong analytical reasoning, interpreting and evaluating complex information, while identifying patterns and essential issues.
- Organisation and planning, managing multiple demands, and achieving results.
- Strong team management and leadership experience. Proven ability to coach and develop individuals as part of a high performing team.
- Experience using Excel and Powerpoint desirable
We’re looking for conscientious individuals who wish to contribute to a fast-paced, hardworking and successful analysis department. You should have a keen eye for detail, be a problem-solver and flexible in your approach. You should be analytically minded, possess a can-do attitude and a desire to excel in every piece of work that is delivered. You should have an excellent history in providing accurate and timely business reporting, as well as being commercially savvy, and be able to demonstrate skills in nurturing and growing your client relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Analysis team as we continue to provide market-leading insights to the world’s biggest brands. If you thrive in today’s fast-paced media landscape where no two days are the same, then please apply now!