Security Service Engineer
Our client is seeking a talented security service engineer to join their team, offering an OTE of over £40K with a strong base salary, travel time paid apart from half hour each way, Time & 1/2 weekday & Saturday, Double Time Sunday, call out 1 in 5 weekends, £21.42 per day standby rate and overtime door to door, any other benefits.
Specialists within the security industry, they've been trading for over 20 years with an excellent reputation in the industry, with 5 different offices around the UK having a strong network of engineers. They focus on medium to large projects including multi million pound contracts. They also hold accreditation's including NSI Gold, BAFE, CHAS, Contractor Approved, and ISO standards for Intruder & CCTV.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Security Service Engineer's key responsibilities include -
- Routine service and breakdown maintenance of CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Door Entry, Access Control
- Fault finding and rectification works to IP and Analogue systems
- Routine service and inspection duties
- Part of an on call rota 1 weekend in 5, and 1 evening per week
- Accurate completion of all service and maintenance documentation
- Covering a large area of central London, and out to home counties
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven background in the security industry working as a security service engineer or maintenance engineer
- Ability to fault find and maintain CCTV, Door Entry, Access Control and Intruder Alarms both Analogue and IP
- UK Passport, and be able to complete security clearance checks
- Full Clean UK drivers license
Core working hours of 8:30am - 5:30pm Mon to Fri
Package Includes -
Basic salary between £28 - £34K for the right person
Mobile Phone & PDA
Company van & fuel card, plus weekend use for personal mileage to be declared
20 days holiday plus bank hols, increasing 1 per year to 25 days
Standby payment of £21.42 per day on call
Healthcare package offered
Time & 1/2 after 8hrs on site weekday, and all day Saturday
Double time Sunday
Travel time is paid other than half hour each way of the day. Door to Door overtime is paid when responding to call outs.
Salary is reviewed annually too based on performance.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com