Sales Match Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated Sales Match Consultant to join our energetic team and help scale Lovestruck Infinity, the rapidly-growing matchmaking arm of the multi award-winning online dating site and app Lovestruck.com.
Lovestruck Infinity has designed purely for single professionals looking for committed, meaningful relationships, but without the time to do so themselves.
As Sales Match Consultant for Lovestruck Infinity, your primary objective is to drive Client growth via face-to-face meetings with prospects at our office in Oxford Circus, and then liaising with Client Services team to match Clients for dates from our database. So if you want to see your efforts make an immediate positive impact on other people's lives, then this role is for you.
You must possess:
- the ability build rapport quickly, have a professional manner and exceptional opening and closing skills both over the phone and face-to-face
- a high degree of empathy to be more intuitively receptive to the way our prospects feel about their personal life
- the drive and desire to succeed and be obsessive about hitting targets by strategically selling the company’s proposition to new prospects in a consultative manner
- the skills to successfully manage and overcomes prospect objections
- excellent written skills and can write personable, persuasive and professional emails and texts
- a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player
- the ability to manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, meeting and closing
- the desire to improve your F2F flow by performing outbound sales activities such as calling the Lovestruck.com database, lead follow-up and opportunity qualifications in London
- 1+ years of related business development or sales experience
What we offer:
- £24-34k basic salary, dependent on experience
- Up to 7% commission on each sale - UNCAPPED - so a £70k p.a. potential
- Responsibility from day one in a rapidly-growing company in an exciting industry that’s ripe for disruption
- Incredible office in the heart of London
- 20 paid holiday days per year (pro rata’d)
- Regular team events and evenings
Job Type: Full-time 11am - 7pm 5 days a week (inc. one Saturday or Sunday per week)