Payroll & HR Administrator - £25K - Camden
Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be partnering with a leading company, offering a cool concept based in Camden, who are looking for a Payroll & HR Administrator to join the business in a permanent, full time basis.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Start to finish processing of the payroll
- To be responsible for the internal payroll email inbox, answering any questions or queries
- Any overtime payments
- Working closely with the Payroll Manager to ensure everything is running smoothly in the cycle
- Supporting the HR, Training, Recruitment with administrative duties
The ideal candidate for the role:
- Will have processed on iTrent (necessity)
- The ability to process the full start to finish payroll that change on a monthly basis
- Will want to get involved with general admin tasks
- Will have good Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Be able in a fun team environment
This is a brilliant role for someone who is looking to make a role their own, even though you will be processing payroll from start to finish, you will have the opportunity to work closely with L&D, HR, Recruitment and Finance so have many long-term career options.