Accounts Payable Clerk - PR Media Company
- Support across the Accounts Payable Team at all times
- Streamlining and improving current processes within the AP Function
- Documentation of processes within the AP Function
- Assist with timely registration, processing and filing of invoices within the UK AP
- Reconciliation of Company Credit Card & Air travel accounts
- Ensuring Purchase Orders are completed, authorized, matched and closed for all non-house costs, as per company guidelines.
- Monthly AP to GL reconciliations
- Reduce the outstand debit balances as necessary
- Regular review of Aged Creditors and proactive steps to reduce.
- Adhering to monthly deadlines, including approval and payment run dates.
- Processing and facilitating ad hoc and foreign payments.
- Smooth preparation of payment runs and timely distribution of remittance advice notices.
- ad hoc and foreign payments
1 Previous Accounts Payable experience in a Shared Services environment.
2 Experience in regularly reconciling supplier statements.
3 Experience of working with Excel spreadsheets.
4 Experience in processing multicurrency transactions.
5 Experience in processing Purchase Orders and the charging of costs to Work in Progress.
6 Experience in dealing with Vendor & Internal business queries.
- High level of accuracy/eye for detail.
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with all levels of staff.
- Ability to work both within a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Flexibility in order to meet various deadlines (payment runs, month-end processing etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise at all levels with finance and non-finance staff alike.
- Language skills maybe relevant to European business units requirements