Operations Manager - West London
We are looking for an experienced Social Work professional to join a child focused Independent Fostering Agency in West London.
As an Operations Manager you will be joining an established group of managers and will be responsible for supporting and leading an experienced team of Supervising Social Workers. You will be responsible for assisting the Head of Fostering in leading and developing a high performing region offering operational excellence and financial performance.
The salary for this position is negotiable as we are looking to hear from passionate professionals working at various levels. We would be keen to hear from experienced managers but we are also happy to speak to Social Workers who have extensive experience in the Independent Fostering sector along with some supervisory experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide day to day operational support to the team of Supervising Social Workers, including line management responsibilities, training and development of staff.
- Provide positive and dynamic Leadership and Management to the Fostering Service Team, creating a well skilled, trained and motivated workforce .
- To support the Head of Fostering in ensuring the implementation of Fostering Service Regulations 2011, the National Minimum Standards 2013.
- To develop and strengthen customer relationships with key LA customers
- To work as a part of a Regional Management team and to contribute to the shaping and to the success of the organisation
- To maintain good communication with the agencies other offices and participate in regional events as required
- Effectively contribute to and deliver against the organisational business plan
Essential Requirements of the role:
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised work qualification)
- 3 years’ post qualified social work along with some at supervisory/management level
- Good understanding and knowledge of fostering standards and regulations
- Full current driving license and commitment to travel to other offices
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more please send your CV and contact details via this advert.