Teacher of French and Spanish
School: Secondary School, South London
Job title: Teacher of French and Spanish
Start date: September 2017
Salary: MPS/UPS (Inner London)
This secondary school with sixth form in South London is seeking a dynamic and innovative Teacher of French and Spanish join their team. You will be teaching French to KS3, KS4 and KS5 and Spanish to KS3.
This job is suitable for an NQT and for a more experienced teacher. The school has an excellent and thorough NQT induction programme as well as further training for any stage of your career.
Their most recent Ofsted says that this school is a 'Good' school.
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Ability to teach French to KS3, KS4 and KS5 and Spanish to KS3
- Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Ability to inspire students
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive working environment
- Great facilities
- Full NQT support and induction package
- Positive support and training for career development
Our school will provide a highly supportive working environment. We are committed to professional development and therefore there is an excellent training programme in place as well as opportunities for career progression.
To apply and for further information, please contact Tarja Aila at CER Education Recruitment, tel. or email .
Closing date: As soon as possible
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.