DUA Audit Manager - Lloyd's Market - £70-85,000 plus bens
DUA Audit Manager - £70-85,000 plus benefits
My client are a global Insurer leader are currently recruiting a DUA Audit Manager within their London based specialist audit function.
The role will focus on providing objective analysis of financial, operational and risk management processes, by organising and executing delegated authority audits. This will involve interaction with stakeholders at all levels of the business, with C-suite reporting lines.
Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure group has an audit strategy that includes underwriting technical reviews and operational audits that support the delegated underwriting process.
- Conduct Pre-Inception Audits as the company has opportunities on new relationships and/or to extend existing operations.
- Provide actionable feedback to the Underwriting teams and business partners.
- Maintain Delegated Authority audit schedules
- Maintain audit recommendations and follow up on remediation actions as required to ensure compliance with recommendations
- Ensure audits are managed and conducted in a competent, thorough and professional manner
- Audit reports are produced following each audit in a clear, concise and timely manner for consideration by senior management.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with colleagues, business partners and relevant stakeholders.
- Providing general assurance to the business with respect to delegated business.
The successful candidate will have current DUA audit experience, For more information please contact ,