Email Marketing Specialist
Wex Photographic are the UK's leading online photographic and video specialist. We sell a huge range of products to photographers and videographers from beginners to professionals. We're currently merging with another company to become even bigger - it's an exciting time to join us.
We're looking for a responsible and proactive email marketing professional who enjoys working independently. The role would suit someone with some email marketing experience who wants to take the next step up in their career to manage the whole channel.
- Owns all email marketing activity for Wex, ensuring the channel delivers real value to customers.
- Runs email development projects such as an automated email programme.
- Responsible for the performance of all email campaigns, from Delivery Rates to Click-through, or Response Rate %
- Manages the process of creating and deploying campaigns, from brief to send (note - doesn't require any graphic design work)
- Works with the commercial (product) team and other stakeholders to build meaningful briefs and deploy communications in a timely fashion.
- Develops and runs projects to improve KPIs such as dynamic segmentation and customer lifecycle programmes.
- Acts as the company expert in industry and competitor email practices
Required Experience and Abilities
- Practical experience of running email marketing campaigns to a large database, including segmentation
- Experience of using an email service provider, ideally ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud (current Wex ESP)
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
Helpful Skills and Experience (not essential but an advantage)
- A marketing qualification (professional eg CIM and/or degree level)
- An interest in photography
- Working knowledge of SQL, email testing suites (eg Litmus) or mobile email design.
- Experience of email development projects such as nursery programmes
You will be based in our central London office as part of our marketing team (our head office is in Norwich but some roles are in London). You will report to our Head of eCommerce.