Client Technology Solutions - Specialist, Product Manager/ London
Title: Client Technology Solutions - Specialist, Product Manager Location:London
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers
We are looking for a Technical Product Owner to expand and manage the suite of client facing digital products and features in NEXEN - BNY Mellon’s new transformative technology platform.
The ideal candidate should have strong technical, analytical and business skills. They will be responsible for building innovative solutions which leverage cutting edge technology in the NEXEN ecosystem. They will be accountable for both strategic direction as well as tactical decisions and should be able to communicate those effectively to clients, senior management and stakeholders.
Desirable candidates should have demonstrable hands-on experience as a Product Owner in Agile development of digital products and the investment services space. They should be able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create value driven solutions - owing and leading through the entire product lifecycle. Candidates should have worked on UI based technology products driven by the latest in technology trends, like - big data, APIs, apps etc. . Candidates could come from technology providers, innovation centers, design thinking environments and financial services firms - large or small.
• Drive and execute on the product roadmap with focus on - analytics, visualization, foundational services and requirements.
• Partner with business units and product stakeholders to identify emerging areas of opportunities and enhancements and turn those into fully developed product solutions.
• Create product assessments and analysis relative to industry trends and competitors - document and communicate findings
• Engage with clients to road test new ideas, demonstrate new developments, collect feedback and answer queries.
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders, engineering teams and UX to ensure product development fulfills client requirements and delivers best in class client experience.
• Translate product and client requirements into epics, user stories together with clear and precise acceptance criteria.
• Continually iterate with the engineering team - offshore or onshore - for sprint planning, backlog grooming, requirement clarifications, identifying and highlighting dependencies and priority adjustments
• Test and validate product requirements are being met during the development process and ensure zero-defect releases.
• Work with relevant stakeholders to co-ordinate successful product releases.
• Own and drive client adoption of product solutions to ensure there is high level of client engagement and take up. Track and monitor user adoption and satisfaction through data driven analytics.
• Identify and communicate developing issues, risks to delivery and technical/non-technical blockers in a clear and effective manner.
• Create and maintain product collateral for marketing, training, education and reference.
• Lead product education and demo sessions with internal teams as well as external clients.
• Proficient with Agile method of development and familiar with collaboration tools required for it
• Client-centric approach to developing products and solutions - with a strong bent towards design thinking.
• Self-Motivated Team Player - self-starter who can work independently to achieve goals while staying aligned with management; supportive of team members by assisting on projects
• Networking and persuasion skills to reach the right decision makers and facilitate consensus among business and technology
• Ability to learn and articulate client needs and facilitate collaboration to produce outcomes that meet both business and technology needs
• Exceptional organization and communication skills:
o communicate statuses accurately in a clear and concise manner
o summarize meeting minutes in a clear and concise manner
o post and share information promptly and consistently
o retrieve information swiftly when requested
• Problem Solver - ability to solve problems thoroughly by working with others and independently; good judgment knowing when to reach out when necessary for clarification
• Data analysis - answer questions by analyzing diverse data sets in Excel and Access