Production Accounts Manager - Beauty and Fashion Industry - 40k
Do you thrive in a collaborative environment?
Can you adapt to a constantly evolving industry?
If so, please keep reading…
Accountancy Action is currently recruiting for a Production Accounts Manager on a permanent basis for a client based in Central London. The ideal candidate will have an interest in fashion, celeb culture, beauty and the print industry. They will also have to be able to move with change as the Accounting and Finance team within the company is rapidly expanding.
- Producing monthly statements
- Reconciling project expenses
- Liaising between the technology and accounting team
- Day-to-day oversight work flow between AP, AR and production accounts team
- Tracking and reporting for production accounts team
- Preparing legal documents required for fashion shows
- Min of 5 years in accounting
- 2+ years experience working as a Production Accountant or in a similar role
- Degree or qualified by experience in Accounting/Finance
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies