Group Finance Manager - Media
We're currently working with a wellknown media company based in Central London who are looking to recruit a group finance manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Group FC, the remit of the role will be to coordinate financial reporting for their centralized division and key responsibilities will include:-
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Statutory reporting of annual accounts in accordance with UK GAAP and IFRS
- Managing the workload of two junior staff
- Management of the AP function
- Preparing all key month-end journals
- Cashflow forecasting
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
This will ideally suit a newly-qualified accountant (ACCA OR ACA) with strong reporting experience looking for the next step in their career. Ideally you will have been practice trained with a minimum of 12 months experience within industry.