Business Development Executive
Giant Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Executive (Telesales) to join the team based in London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £23,000 per annum + benefits.
About Giant Group Plc
Established in 1992, Giant Group is an award-winning company specialising in software and professional services for the management of temporary workers.
We are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive(Telesales) to join Giant’s busy team based in South Quay, London.
Business Development Executive (Telesales) Role Overview:
- You will work alongside a field sales person to ensure that enquiries are maximised from an existing portfolio, as well as generating new business opportunities for Giant from new & lapsed accounts.
- This will primarily be through identifying and qualifying opportunities, with the aim of successfully selling Giant to client in order to land deals with the option of arranging meetings for field representatives.
- You will require a strong resilient backbone and great deal of persuasive negotiation skills while portraying an air of confidence.
- The purpose of this role revolves around gaining new business opportunities in order to hit monthly targets, while generating new business revenues for Giant.
- There will be a full involvement with the rest of the sales team in order to work as a combined sales function.
Key responsibilities of the Business Development Executive (Telesales):
- Focusing on developing new business accounts for the company and working on dormant accounts in order to regain business.
- You will develop a detailed calling plan to identify potential businesses to engage with and sell our complete bespoke product range, building a new business pipeline, identifying and closing new customers.
- You will be able to meet key performance indicators in terms of call volume in order to generate referrals for the company and whenever possible sign preferred supplier agreements with new or existing business prospects.
- You will be responsible for organising and conducting sales pitches, product training and industry updates to both new and existing clients over the telephone.
- You will see yourself as a hunter, who takes pride in discovering new business avenues and building relationships from the ground up.
Business Development Executive (Telesales) requirements:
- Minimum 1 years Sales experience ideally in a cold call telephone based environment
- A high level of resilience
- Good rapport building and networking skills
- Strong negotiable skills and use of persuasive language
- Focused on results and success, with a proven track record of generating new business with a genuine passion for completing deals
- Quick learner - knowledge of our products and their application is key
- Ability to plan own workload
- Trustworthy & reliable
- Skill to research markets and identify potential customers
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £23,000 per annum
- Attractive commission scheme
- Countless lucrative incentives
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Personal development and training
- Employee discounts & reward scheme, giant advantage, including childcare, cycle, and car purchase salary sacrifice schemes
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Social events/nights out
- Monthly fruit Friday
- Dress down Friday each week
- Office games facilities (table tennis, pool table and table football)
- You will be working for the market leader for the sector
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Business Development Executive (Telesales) please click ‘Apply’ now.