Mortgage Advisor £25000-40000 p.a. plus commission £OTE 80000 plus or self-employed status if you prefer it.
Are you a star at mortgage advice and sales? Read on!
Do you want to work for one of the best upmarket Financial Advisory firms in London?
If so we have the perfect role for you. Our Clients are a truly market leading City Based Independent Financial Advisory Firm and they have an excellent opportunity for a first class Mortgage Broker to further develop their career.
This role provides a superb opportunity for a mortgage professional looking to take their career to the next level and offers fantastic earning potential and career progression.
Based in central London offices, it is expected that you will provide professional and compliant advice to clients on a daily basis. In particular, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and developing relationships with clients, providing high quality advice on mortgages and mortgage-associated products, such as insurance.
It is expected that a proportion of your business will come from your own existing client banks but you will also receive qualified leads as well as administrative support, allowing you to concentrate on assessing your client’s needs, proposing the best available advice and solutions, dealing with lenders and assisting your clients with the application process.
The successful applicant must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work on your own initiative and must also hold full CeMap qualification..
- Maintain relationships with own client bank to develop external business
- Maintain high compliance standards
- Identify customer’s Mortgage and Protection needs and advise them throughout the mortgage lending process
- Broad knowledge and experience of the UK mortgage market, along with independent mortgage brokering over several years(essential)
- Full CeMAP qualification
- A proven sales background
- Knowledge and sales experience of protection products
- Strong inter-personal skills
- An excellent compliance track record
- High level presentation skills
- You will be adept at dealing with High Net Worth Clients
- You should be ambitious, highly driven, goal orientated, presentable, persuasive and highly personable
- Already in possession of a current book of clients