Service Improvement Manager
Oliver James Associates are looking for a Service Improvement Manager for a specialist insurer in SE London. You will be responsible for driving customer experience strategy and in turn reduce complaint levels. You will also manage several key accounts and will create and present customer experience MI to these clients, along with senior management.
- Examine the current customer repair experience both internally and at client's facilities, and utilise your expertise to create and implement solutions to customer pain points to allow for an optimum customer experience, in turn reducing complaint levels
- Regular site visits to various contact centres and complaints teams; observing issues, making recommendations and creating metrics to monitor the success of new initiatives that you have created.
- Be responsible for our overall Client complaint reduction plan adding initiatives and ensuring all actions assigned to all team members are conducted in a timely fashion and to the required level
- Be the key contact for major client account(s) and assist on other major client accounts including attending client meetings and following up outstanding actions. Ensuring optimum cost and quality performance
- Evaluate and analyse MI and other forms of data sources to suggest and implement key operational improvements to reduce claims costs and write offs, improve scores and reduce complaint root causes
Experience / Skills Required:
- 3+ year's experience in a relevant customer experience / service focused role, with the proven ability to influence the customer journey
- Experience of root cause analysis and creation of MI
- Knowledge of the commercial and/or personal lines insurance market
- Strong MS Excel skills, with experience of using formulas and pivot tables
- Degree educated preferred but not essential
- Full and Clean Driving Licence, essential
Please call Sunil Talati at Oliver James Associates for further information: or