£35,000-£40,000 + £2,000
City of London
My client is a leading exhibition organiser, they hold large UK exhibitions which are leading in their specialisms. This really is an excellent and rare opportunity to work for this well known company with an excellent reputation, working culture and office view! It is also a role with variety as you will be based centrally across 5 exhibitions with different subject matters.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager will include:-
- Responsibility for the technical delivery & management of several events throughout the year.
- Budget management for all allocated events
- Project planning and scheduling
- Health and Safety Management of shows
- Writing Risk Assessments & Fire Assessments for shows
- Design and production of all feature areas
- Venue sourcing
- Liaison with contractors, suppliers and exhibitors
- Post event reporting and analysis
- Management and maintenance of floor plans
The person- Senior Event Manager
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role as an Operations Manager already, not looking for a step up into the role.
- Brilliant organisation and prestentation skills
- Holding a current IOSH Managing Safety Certificate would be preferable but is not essential
- Proven budget planning, control and management skills
Please apply below, looking forward to reviewing your application.
We have a variety of jobs within the events and media sector at present, so if this one is not suitable and you have all the necessary experience, please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.