Construction Recruitment Administrator
As a leader in services to the construction industry, Workstream offers an exciting, fast-moving working environment with unmatched opportunities for career development. Workstream’s rapid growth means we are always on the lookout for additional high quality people to come and join our team. At present, we have a requirement for a Construction Recruitment Administrator to work from our busy London Docklands office.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the department is able to respond efficiently and effectively to enquiries from the company’s clients, recruitment candidates, suppliers and employees on a day-to-day basis. The holder of this role is responsible for ensuring the candidate’s records and availability are kept up-to-date and contact is maintained with key individuals. The administrator should possess an amiable and professional disposition to enable them to deal with all types of people.
An administrator's main duties include:
- Accurate entry and maintenance of candidate/client records on our database, based on information obtained directly via phone, fax or email; from uploads to the Workstream website; and/or from colleagues
- Scanning CVs and other printed material using Optical Character Recognition and/or graphics technology for addition to the Voyager database
- Administration of the business processes associated with Workstream’s Construction Skills Certification Scheme commitment
- Initiating telephone contact with candidates and clients for the purpose of checking the accuracy of entries in the Voyager database
- Assisting members of the marketing team in the development of timely advertisement campaigns
- Providing secretarial assistance to the sales team, marketing team and senior managers as required
- Providing administrative support to other Workstream divisions and associate companies as required
- Chasing timesheets for candidates
- Handling any pay queries/problems
- Liasing with candidates and visiting them on site to carry out ID checks
Interested applicants must provide a close match to the following attributes:
- An outgoing, enthusiastic personality with an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to deal calmly, confidently and professionally with pressure, whether from clients, candidates or colleagues
- A self-motivated, organised and highly customer-focused attitude to work
- The ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to work happily with personal computers and to cope with the demands of accurate data entry and maintenance, and standard office applications such as email and word processing
- Willingness to learn and/or initiate new business processes that enhance the company’s ability to deliver solutions to its clients. (This might be through formal training programmes and/or self-education)
Administrators receive “on-the-job” training on Workstream’s Voyager recruitment system and all other aspects of the company’s systems and business processors from their line manager.
Salary for the Administrator is approximately £15-19k per annum, subject to skills and experience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Workstream's London Docklands office on (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click the Apply button.
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.