Web Trading Executive
- Award Winning Pureplay eCommerce Company.
- Varied eCommerce role.
- Fantastic on-site training and career development.
A great Web Trading Exec role working across different areas within Digital Marketing and Online Strategy offering insight into all areas required to push sales and optimise conversions online.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Website Trading Manager within the fast-paced eCommerce team of trade planners, website merchandisers, web designers, and conversion optimisation specialists you will be helping to ensure the delivery of B2C sales and conversion targets.
Day to day merchandising and ensuring all content is accurate, up to date, and optimised for SEO alongside monitoring trading KPI’s and targets. You will be optimising key landing pages and trading pages in accordance with trading performance.
Supporting the wider eCommerce team to deliver new functionality and trading strategies as well as working with the acquisition team (PPC, Affiliate, SEO) identifying and analysing channel trends helping optimise and convert traffic coming to the site.
What experience you’ll need
- At least 1 years’ experience working within a retail or eCommerce environment.
- An analytical mind with high attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Experience of using Endeca and basic web analytics knowledge (SiteCatalyst/Omniture, Google Analytics, or similar).
- Experience of digital marketing areas (SEO, PPC, Affiliates)
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary, 10% bonus, healthcare, Pension, Gym Discount, Discounted products and many more. This is great opportunity to be part of an award winning company within eCommerce who support and develop their employees with on-site training and clear career development.
Get in touch with Kat now for more information –