A social networking company based in London requires a procurement assistant to join their growing team. In a newly created role you will be joining a dynamic and creative environment.
Role Responsibilities -
- Provide support to the procurement function on tenders and commercial negotiations with suppliers;
- On-going monitoring, analysis and reporting of spend within the supply chain, to help identify opportunities to drive efficiency and savings;
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting on supplier performance against agreed KPIs;
- Present summary data in a concise manner whilst highlighting key meaning and commercial implications;
- Draft standard form procurement templates as well as certain legal documentation
- Update legal/procurement databases;
- Provide negotiation assistance for the Procurement Manager and General Counsel;
- Serve as the primary point of contacts to the colleagues on Procurement Policy related questions.
Candidate Requirements -
- 2-3 years experience working within a procurement or finance function
- Strong excel skills
- Navision experience preferable however not essential
- University degree (or equivalent)