Client Services Associate - Insurance
In this graduate job, you will be joining an insurance technology company which has been going strong since 2015. From their inception, they have been reinventing traditional corporate insurance, through their flexible approach and pay as you go strategy.
Looking for Client Services Associate graduate jobs? Due to a recent expansion, they are now on the lookout for a Client Services Associate to assist with their continually growing client base in London.
In this Client Services graduate job, you will be dealing with customers across multiple channels, supporting them with their needs, queries and questions. You will gain invaluable exposure into the world of insurance and the company's disruptive technology.
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Providing support to users, resolving issues, and taking questions
- Learning about the world of insurance, and the disruptive technology
- Supporting the wider business - communicating and translating this to your peers, to ensure things are adapted
- Liaising with clients and users in a multichannel approach - via phone, email, chat
- Maintaining key client relationships
So, what are we looking for?
- A positive attitude - someone with clear enthusiasm for Client Services, with an eagerness to kick-start their career within insurance
- A proactive problem solver
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills with bags of motivation
- An interest in an emerging technological sphere
- A real willingness to get stuck in with a high growth start up
What else is on offer?
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to really scope and shape a company, and your own career progression
- A young, fun, dynamic work environment
Looking for Client Services Associate graduate jobs? If you're interested in insurance and want to get involved in a high growth start up, then make sure you apply for this Client Services Associate graduate job in London today!