Are you looking for work? Here at Page Personnel we are always looking for experienced Management Accountants.
We work with a vast array of clients ranging from small family owned business's up to FTSE 250 business's.
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Providing appropriate commentary and analysis to the management accounts in order explain variances to forecast and budget, and significant movements in month.
- Preparation of financial statements for audit
- Building yearly budget pack
- Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable teams
- Dealing with Auditors
- Preparation of statutory returns
- Enhance and maintain robust internal financial controls
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all departments
- Manage the annual audit process
- Driving cost awareness and cost management
- Drive and implement improvements to systems and processes
- Robust and significant years of experience in a similar role, with full understanding on A/P, A/R and G/L
- Produce the monthly consolidated Management Information Pack
- Thorough knowledge in month end accruals, prepayments and Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Thorough knowledge in Bank reconciliation, VAT reconciliation and submission
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint)
- Good attention to details
- Ability to explain complex financial information in clear way
- Understanding in annual budgeting and ability to assist budgeting process
We have a range of opportunities available within Page Personnel at the moment, please apply so one of our consultants can get in touch.