Graduate Assistant Site Manager - Residential Construction
An exciting residential new build development in North London of up to 300+ units.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate / Trainee Assistant Site Manager to start their career with a large developer on an interesting project in North London.
As Graduate / Trainee Assistant Site Manager you will work closely with your Site Manager to ensure the successful delivery of the scheme and you will manage subcontractors and trade labours on site. You will have the opportunity to get involved in RC frame, Mid-rise and Trad. Build construction.
A fast growing UK housing and construction company, with a wealth of successful experience in residential house building across the UK.
After strong performances throughout 2015 / 2016, they are creating new opportunities and will provide excellent progression for employees throughout the coming years.
Due to their increasing pipeline of work our client has asked us to support them in identifying high potential Graduates / Trainees to join their North London operations.
The successful candidate will have;
- Be degree level educated or have equivalent NVQ with 1-2 years experience.
- Have a strong desire for a career in the construction industry.
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
- Experience managing subcontractors and on site labourers preferred.
- Be motivated and eager to learn in a long lasting career.
My client is offering between £30,000 & £45,000 plus package dependant on the individuals experience. They also offer good potential for advancement.