Legal Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultancy
Legal Recruitment Consultant - International Markets
Recruitment Consultancy - Legal - The Company
The Company specialises in representing qualified lawyers across a broad range of both International and Domestic Magic and Silver Circle law firms, they also have an industry In-house client base in both FTSE 250 listed Corporates and Investment Banks.
The company have an international footprint which stretches globally, office locations include London, Singapore, New York and Zurich. They are looking to hire two graduate trainees for their London office.
Recruitment Consultancy - Legal - The Role
Joining as a Research Associate, you will start on their graduate trainee scheme, rotating around both the Private Practice and In-House Executive Search practices. From here, you will have the opportunity to work under and learn from vastly experienced and highly successful senior professionals before specialising in a core sector focus in order to progress your own career through to Consultant level.
Recruitment Consultancy - Legal - The Requirments
- Graduated with a 2:1 or above preferably in a Law-based or Humanities degree from a top 30 University or hold a strong knowledge and passion for the legal market
- A strong background in excelling across extracurricular activities, ideally sporting or academic
- An ambitious, commercially aware and self-starting personal drive
- Had exposure to the legal working world through vacation schemes, internships or work experience
- First class rapport building skills and the ability to use the phone in order to network with both high level candidates and clients alike
- An interest in building a long term career in the financially rewarding legal headhunting market
Recruitment Consultancy - Legal - The Benefits
- £22,000 - £25,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (The Average earnings last year per graduate was £37,600)
- Structured training programme
- International mobility for achievers
- Subsided gym membership & Private Healthcare
- Continuous learning programme
- Incentive trips
- Help to buy scheme