Creative Retouching Manager
Our client is a highly creative design & art direction agency working across all media. Their studio is based in London. They are looking for a Creative Retouching Manager to oversee and manage the retouching team.
You will be involved in the full process from post shoot selects, mark ups and retouching through to image composition and overseeing guidelines creation and artwork. They will be working on one of their major retail accounts.
- Overseeing the delivery of seasonal campaign imagery for a international retail/clothing brand
- Managing the internal retouching team to ensure all imagery is produced in line with approved mood
- Overseeing the retouching process working alongside the Art Director and marking up imagery for amends
- Apply finishing polish to all imagery and final alignment for client delivery
- Creating multiple Brand Campaign assets
- Excellent retouching skills and knowledge
- Forward thinking and have excellent organisational skills
- Fashion/lifestyle/beauty experience would be a nice-to-have
- Great attention to detail and be able to work quickly and efficiently to manage the volume of work being produced
- Excellent ability to match colour and contrast to an approved mood, and align multiple images of the same model and product accurately
- Perfected skills of masking for adjustments, particularly around product and hair, and know Photoshop like the back of your hand
- Have a strong understanding of print and large format print requirements
- Have management experience and be great working with people
- Speed and accuracy throughout whole process is a must
- Have a background in creative artworking or an excellent knowledge of the production process
- Great personality - we are a friendly team who love what we do!!!
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.