Email Marketing Executive
Email Marketing Executive - Three Month Fixed Term Contract
Monday to Friday, Full Time
£20,000 pro rata
Hunters’ client is a leading property company requiring an Email Marketing Executive, responsible for delivering a three-month email campaign project. Our client has a fantastic database of information so you’ll need to be able to deliver targeted email campaigns to identified segments, using this information to tailor your message to our target audiences.
We’re looking for an exceptional copywriter with an eye for detail and design, plus experience delivering email campaigns, who can successfully deliver this project.
You’ll be working closely with the Business Intelligence team to build campaign automations and reporting to enable you to monitor and report on the results of your campaigns. You’ll also be liaising with designers and web developers to ensure the emails and landing pages are beautifully designed, clearly structured and highly optimised.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the planning and development of email campaign strategies, creating bespoke messaging for the segments identified
- Produce the copy and content for multiple email campaigns
- Deliver a consistent and reliable experience for our customers by ensuring that all content and creative fits the brand guidelines, company ethos and customer objectives
- Work with designers to build well-designed email templates for use across the campaigns
- Work with developers to ensure that email campaigns link to relevant landing pages and that all conversions from this are accurately tracked
- Deliver regular reports on the progress of the project and the success of the campaigns, identifying areas for improvement or further investment
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Able to manage multiple campaigns without sacrificing quality
- An eye for detail and a natural flair for great design
- Proficient in Google Analytics and able to use this data to report results and demonstrate success
- Enjoys working with designers, developers and other third parties to create branded documents, landing pages and websites
- Continually looking to learn more about our customer base, market activity and marketing channels
JOB HOLDER ATTRIBUTES
- Passionate about creating great marketing campaigns and always looking to learn more
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaborate with other departments
- Creative with an interest in design or photography
- Brilliant communication skills
- Open, honest and approachable
- Understands how marketing campaigns impact the sales team and the overall results of the business
High Energy Results Focused Interested in Others
Positivity Passion Ownership
Sense of Humour Confidence Vibrant
Creative Motivation Supportive
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Maths and English GCSE, C or above or equivalent
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role including experience of copywriting and email campaign management
- A degree in Marketing or Communications or an equivalent Marketing qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ClickDimensions would be an advantage.