Exciting, full mix, on and offline Marketing Executive position - Globally renowned, forward-thinking Professional Body - High performing marketing team - London
My client are a very well-known and prestigious Not for Profit and Charities Professional Body based in London. Focused on educating, developing and representing the sector, my client are very influential within the space in which they operate. My client are looking for a full mix marketer to come on board and join a high performing and commercially focused marketing function.
The successful Marketing Executive will be required to use their full mix on and offline marketing skills to promote the organisations brand, products and services, as well as getting across value for money for the members.
- With the Marketing Manager and wider team, create on and offline campaigns to engage with external members
- Create exciting and innovative strategic content and copy for numerous communications channels
- Use analytical tools to assess campaigns, and act upon findings accordingly
- Build relationships internally and externally
- Work with the wider teams on large Nationwide and Global campaigns
The ideal Marketing Executive will be a solid all-round marketer with experience creating campaigns using on and offline channels.
- Strong stakeholder management skills: able to quickly and confidently establish good working relationships with key internal and external contacts at all levels
- Excellent commercial awareness : able to spot opportunities, motivated to see these through and to put ideas in to practice
- Ability to analyse complex data regarding markets, trends and impacts of campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ideally have experience using a variety of channels - Social Media, Email, Print, Web, Copywriting etc
This is a permanent position based in London. The role is paying circa £33,000 with a superb benefits package on top.