Help us Transform the way the World does Business
We're looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to support our Degree Education & Career Centre.
Make an Impact on the Future of our School
Our Degree Education & Career Centre area is responsible for building and maintaining a world-class portfolio of Masters-level degree programmes, including the MBA, Executive MBA, EMBA Global, Sloan Fellowship and Masters in Finance. Joining the Recruitment and Admissions team you'll provide outstanding relationship management and customer service, converting high calibre degree programme enquiries into applicants. That means we'll look to you to:
* Guide, counsel and encourage strong prospects as they decide whether to apply
* Meet prospective candidates in person to discuss and sell programmes that are best suited to their needs
* Maximise conversion through personalised email responses and targeted phone calls
* Manage all inbound enquiries
* Work closely with the Admissions team to ensure a smooth transition from enquiry to application.
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you'll actively identify, target and nurture high calibre enquiries and convert them into strong applicants - increasing the pool of qualified and relevant applicants across our world-class degree programmes.
Who We Are Looking For
* Customer service experience and a strong customer focus
* A team player with strong relationship building skills
* Ability to liaise with senior executives with confidence
* A professional and proactive outlook
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London