Working Hours: 8AM - 5PM,
Monday - Friday (5 days a week)
Self - Employed: Van is required - Uniform will be provided. £160-£185 per day
PAYE will receive: Company Van, Uniform, Phone & Standard 20 + 8 Holiday £130 - £150 per day
The position is for an electrical engineer, working in domestic properties carrying out various different electrical works, from small day to day call outs, to full test and reports and small remedial to full remedial works. The majority of our work is London Based, including areas such as Brent, Westminster, Camden, Metropolitan, south of the water and the Home Counties.
We also carry out various communal works, such as emergency lighting, fire alarm installation and communal testing. Works will be dealing with conduit, tube bending, emergency lighting installation, testing and maintenance.
Applicants must be able to speak and write in fluent English and live within a 30 minute radius of the north London area.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications Required
- City & Guilds 2360 Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds 2391 Electrical Testing
- Extensive knowledge of the IEE (IET) Regulations, (BS7671/)
- 17th Edition
- Valid ECS Card
- Asbestos Awareness training
- Relevant Health & Safety requirements
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Own Tools & PPE
- Practical experience with domestic electrical repairs.
- Excellent customer service with both tenants and client’s.
- Organised; paperwork and materials with the ability to take responsibility.
- Basic IT Skills, Email knowledge and competency on both Computer & Phone/tablet.