Graduate Financial Analyst
A very exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech business, providing finance to small to medium sized businesses across the UK. The company has strong financial backing and is growing rapidly and are looking to add a financial analyst.
The role is suitable for a recent accounting graduate who is well-organised, diligent and motivated. You’ll be working closely with senior management, and there is significant scope to develop in the role. Role is based in London (NW3).
Key tasks include:
• Assisting with operations of the business (financial control, operations)
• Ongoing monitoring of portfolio
• Analysing and assessing potential customers (SME's) and assisting management in making a lending decision. This includes analysing credit reports, financial statements and understanding general industry trends
• Liaising with sales team, management and customers during the application process
• It’s a small team so you’ll also be assisting management with various administrative tasks including some accounting and general administrative tasks
• A number of ad-hoc projects
Skills and experience:
• University degree in Accounting or Business.
• Understanding of accountancy and financial statements analysis
• Some work experience in accounting, financial analysis, underwriting, or auditing preferable (1-2 years)
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Strong computer skills (especially in excel)
• Organised and diligent