Management Accountant Fashion publishing
Management Accountant, newly qualified job paying £45-50k based in the City for a Fashion publishing business
Your new company
An international Fashion magazine based in the City of London is recruiting a newly qualified Financial Accountant reporting into the Financial Controller and working in a team of 15. You will be working for an international brand which is highly regarded as one of the top fashion publishers.
Your new role
As a newly qualified Financial Accountant you will be reporting into the Finance Director and work in a large team
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow, variance analysis, KPIS and commentaries
- Day to day management of management accounting team (non-qualified staff)
- Business partnering with key divisional heads, including interpreting financial data to non-financial manager.
- Identify risk and opportunities, issues, potential alternatives within business to improve profitability and trends in the market
- Assist with system improvements and develop reporting to improvement management information.
Fully ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified (0-2 years PQE)
Interest in publishing / fashion
Excel: pivot tables / v-look ups
If you would like more information on this role please apply. Alternatively, call Nicolette Solomou on . Alternatively, if you are interested in new qualified finance roles and would like to have a discussion regarding the broader market please contact me