Senior Baby Room Manager
An excellent career opportunity
We are looking for someone who is confident and nurturing, with a passion for working with babies, who is able to lead and motivate their team and help with their ongoing training. Are you looking for the next step up within your future career.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large nursery that can offer further training and great promotional prospects for the right candidate where you can build the career you desire within childcare.
The successful candidate must hold a minimum NVQ3/CACHE in Childcare and Education or equivalent childcare qualification
- Have a passion for working with children
- Possess an excellent understanding of the EYFS
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure environment
- Responsible for completing assessments and writing reports alongside daily communications with parents
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the children's needs
If this sounds like the career move for you then apply today!