Nursery Room Manager - Pre-School
An exciting opportunity to work for an Ofsted outstanding nursery
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Nursery Room Manager to lead an extremely dedicated and friendly team within a large busy Pre-School Room of an excellent Ofsted outstanding purpose built nursery in Wimbledon.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to lead and motivate their team, who is confident with a great imagination, and a passion for working with pre-school children. This is a large Pre-school room so we are looking for someone with at least 1 years experience as a Room Leader/Manager within a nursery setting.
The successful candidate must hold a minimum NVQ3/CACHE in Childcare and Education or equivalent childcare qualification
- Have a passion for working with children
- Possess an excellent understanding of the EYFS
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a nursery that can offer further training and great promotional prospects for the right candidate where you can build the career you desire within childcare.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure environment
- Responsible for completing assessments and writing reports alongside daily communications with parents
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the children's needs
If this sounds like your next career move for you then apply today!